Chakra Healing - Distance Session
Our bodies are not just physical - we also have more subtle bodies made of higher vibrations of energy. You might have heard of some of the aspects of the energy body such as chakras, the aura, medirians or nadis.
This listing is for a Chakra Healing session carried out at a distance. This means that you can be anywhere in the world while Helen works on balancing & healing your chakras!
Chakra healing will work on the seven major chakras of the body - root or base, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown.
This sort of session is excellent if you have identified a chakra blockage within yourself - sometimes these show up in psychic readings.
The word chakra means wheel in Sanskrit, although they look a bit more like a whirling vortex. You might think of these as spinning cogs or roundabouts in your energy system. if one gets clogged or blocked, it can affect the whole energy system, which may also present itself as physical dis-ease if not addressed.
This session can also be booked for pets, horses and other animals. All creatures can benefit from a chakra healing session.
- Chakra balancing
- Clearing & cleansing your energy body
- Kundalini awakening
- Merkabah activation
- Helps with almost anything, may assist with recovery from illness or injury
- Great for spiritual, empathic people & lightworkers
- No contraindications, suitable for all
- Carried out from a distance - available to customers worldwide!
- Very helpful for spiritual growth & energy blockages
What happens during a distance session
- Helen will contact you to book a suitable time for your session
- You just need to lie down in a comfortable, safe place while the session takes place
- Helen will call you before your session begins, and again at the end. She will also email you afterwards to advise any aftercare or suggestions, and will also provide feedback about the session and details of anything she has picked up or any message she needs to pass on from your guides or about your chakras and energy body.
Disclaimer: Please note that Chakra Healing is a complementary therapy and is not intended to replace medical treatment. No guarantees are made, and this is not a cure for any ailment. If you believe you are unwell, you must seek advice from a suitably qualified medical practitioner.